Testament is a cooperative monster-battle board game for 1-4 players designed by Yasushi 'Kuro' Kuroda, creator of Unicornus Knights, The Ravens of Thri Sahashri, and Alicematic Heroes. Testament
features tactical combat, challenging boss fights, and deep character
customization and is known for its punishing difficulty and deep
reliance on teamwork.
- A cooperative monster-battle board game for 1-4 players developed by veteran designer Kuro.
- Create your own hero by choosing from 5 distinct playable characters
and assigning them unique combat abilities from an available 42 Skills.
- Battle 80 enemy types across six stages and square off against a massive boss at the end of each stage.
- Engage in a combat system that has multiple decision points and
emphasizes team coordination, skill synergy, and cunning tactics.
- Play one-off scenarios or one larger campaign complete with character-leveling.
- Survive the game's deadly foes!
- Indulge in breathtaking artwork from over 30 Japanese artists including Iro and Kokozu.